Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Here I am

Where have I been??

My last post asks the same question but it has nothing to do with location but more with attention.

I haven't posted in two months, which is completely outrageous. All I can say is "busy is an understatement". I can't even start to nail down where all of my attention has gone.

I'm making a commitment to get back up on the horse. It's not that writing has become an issue, it's just I have so many projects in the air that blogging sort of got prioritized down. It doesn't help that my business building activities have increased. There will be more of that coming soon.

For now though, I just want to say hello again and sorry for taking so long to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

change your name to two tacos - you don't blog enough to be phive tacos