March 6, 2009 is my last post. Just looking at the date seems like it was yesterday but it has been almost 5 months. Sheeze!!
Where have I been? Engaged is where!
Over the last almost 5 months I've had my ear to the ground, listening and identifying the actions I need to take in order to manage through the downturn. Things like:
- What are my audiences needing; how can I fulfill that?
- What do they need as they manage their downturn; how can I help them?
- What has changed on their business horizon; where do I change my product in order to get them to their new goals?
I'm obviously committed to writing about the things I see and do, but the time between posts, I felt it was more important to focus on assisting my audiences as they work through their decisions in order to leave them in a better position once this mess corrects itself...and it will!
The actions I've taken over the last 5 months are already producing the outcomes I planned for. When I see that happening, I feel less guilty about not being totally committed to "The Words of Phive Tacos".
Now that I see the road clearer, I'm hopping back into the mix, which is good, seeing all of the good things happening around the globe with technology.
- The State of Wireless Broadband: 225M Subscribers & Growing (http://tinyurl.com/nnt3kn)
- Who can access 3G/4G services in 2013? (http://tinyurl.com/l6pveo)
- How people share content on the web? (http://tinyurl.com/lpjbmn)
- Google Says Mobile App Stores Have No Future (http://tinyurl.com/lfo4va)
Just so much to start talking about again. I'm looking forward to it.