Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Second time I've held off blogging

Its been over a month since the last time I posted and there are good reasons, mostly medical.

I've been through my spell of medical attention so it wasn't me, it was my wife. While everything has been going on I didn't feel it necessary to hop on blogger and update, although I have remained active on Facebook and Twitter. Actually for a while there I was enjoying the limitation of 140 characters since it meant I didn't need to have a long post in order to throw something up on the web. A pure benefit of Twitter.

I'm about 90% back and so I am now turning my attention back to writing down my thoughts.

With so much going on I'm not sure where to start so over the next few days you'll begin to see more posting. It will be nice to be back sharing my thoughts about the paths in which I walk.

It's good to be back.

5tacos

No comments: